JD's Ping Test |
JD's Ping Test
JD's Ping Test is a very simple ping test program. No ping test had all the features i was looking for, so I made my own. Scroll past the screenshots for the downloads.
- Multiple concurrent tests
- Outputs tests to log file
- Log file is tab-seperated (can be opened in Excel/Calc)
- Adjustable timeout
- Adjustable delay
- Tests are pausable
- Free for personal use
- No ads or other nagging prompts
- Very lightweight, much like this basic website
- 1.1.4: Bug fix on certain close actions. Changed to .NET Framework 4.5.
- 1.1.4: Added IPv6 support.
- 1.1.3: First public release.
- Get a better icon. Icon donations accepted.
- Add ability to run as a service, or to resume from a crash automatically.
- This program uses the Custom TabControl. It's really a much better tab control than what's in Visual Studio.
- This program is freeware. You may not redistribute it publicly without written permission. Beyond that, you may use it personally or within your company however you wish.
- This program uses .NET Framework 4.5.
- For the time being, I'm not monitoring an email for this program. However, I can be found on Reddit. Username: j0mbie (with a zero, of course.)